Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect immediately.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
MK Tattoo Convention means the company
The stand holder, Artist means in relation to you the undersigned.
The Stand, means the area designated by MK Tattoo Convention assigned to you the stand holder for use in relation tot he tattoo convention for this event.
1. The stand holder is you the signatory to this application form including these terms and conditions, please ensure that you read this form carefully before you sign it..
2. MK Tattoo Convention is the company
3. The company shall provide stand space and equipment as agreed in advance and only where outlined in the application form.
4. Please note that this agreement is a binding agreement between you, the Stand Holder and the Company if you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you should not sign this form. Once you have signed this form you should return it along with your deposit to the address at the bottom of this page. Please note that all deposits are non refundable. In the event that you wish to cancel this agreement and you no longer require the stand the Company regrets that unless all stand space has been sold at the time of cancellation you will still be required to pay all monies due under this agreement. The Company will endeavor to re-sell the stand space however this will only be attempted to be done once all of the other stand space have all been sold. If the stand cannot be sold then you are liable for the full balance.
5. Sums due to the company must be paid on completion of the application form and no later than 28 days prior to the convention, where applicable. Should cheques paid to the company be returned unpaid by the company’s bankers, the Company’s reserves the right to recover its costs plus administration charges from you.
6. The stand holder will adhere strictly to the payment method agreed. If payment is not received as prescribed the stand may be considered as unsecured and made available to prospective stand holders on the waiting list. In such circumstances the company reserves the right to recover the full balance due from the original stand holder.
7. Stand Holders must have their stands set up by 10:00am on the day of the convention with no exceptions. If for whatever reason you are unable or unwilling to have your stand set up by 10:00am then you will forfeit all rights to participate in the convention and will not be authorised to remain on the premises or access the convention unless as a member of the public.
8. Stand Holders should note that their vehicles are not permitted anywhere near the convention loading area either one(1) hour before the convention opening to the public and 15 minutes after the convention has officially finished.
9. Stand Holders need to have exited the premises and cleared their stands and removed all items including waste with no exception by midnight on the day of the convention.
10. All property delivered to the company or venue in connection with this application shall be at the total risk of the stand holder. All property not reclamined by midnight on the final day of the convention, will be disposed of by the company as it deems fit, with no recompense to or consultation with the stand holder and the company reserves the right to recover any charges incurred in the disposal of any items.
11. The company’s quality control agent will check stand displays. Any stand Holder who is deemed to display undesirable goods or services that contravene the law or the spirit of the convention will be required to leave the premises and stand will be closed. The Company will not issue refunds in such cases. PLEASE NOTE: Tattoo Artists are not allowed to sell tattoo machines or supplies from their stands, if you would like to sell machines or supplies a separate stand must be booked in the Trade Area.
12. The use of PA Equipment may not be used by exhibitors for any reason.
13. The company will use its best endeavors to attract members of the public to the convention but accepts no responsibility for the final numbers to the convention.
14. The company cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to stand holders equipment, stock, stand, persons or vehicles were permitted by law howsoever caused. Entry to the event is at the stand holder’s risk. In the unlikely event that the convention is cancelled, or postponed, either in part or in whole the stand holder will be offered a similar sized stand at a future MK Tattoo Convention. The company regrets that it is unable to offer any Refunds in connection therewith. Refunds will not be given in any circumstances. The company strongly recommends that the stand holder obtain their own adequate insurance against these events.
15. All exhibitors and stand holders must have their own Public and Products liability insurance to cover your attendance at the event. A copy of your insurance must be produced upon demand by representative of the company or any lawful agent. Should there be any dispute over the sufficiency of such insurance, the decision of the company will be final.
16. A number of promotional entry tickets to the convention may be allocated to the stand holders at the company’s discretion. The stand holder warrants that he/she will not sell the promotional tickets for profit. If it is found that promotional tickets are being sold the stand holder will be asked to leave the premises and under no circumstances will a refund be made and the full cost of all promotional tickets advanced to you will be due from you.
17. All electrical equipment used at the show must be P.A.T tested. You must make your own arrangements to have your electrical equipment certified in advance of the convention. Any items not containing a valid and in date P.A.T test sticker will not be allowed to be used. Please ensure that your equipment is P.A.T tested prior to the show in the event that you have not been able to have your items P.A.T tested prior to your attendance at the convention the Company will have an electrician on site for P.A.T testing but this will incur a small fee.
18. The stand holder, on signing, agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. Any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be determined by the appointment of a single arbitrator to be agreed between the parties, or failing agreement within fourteen days, after either party has given to the other a written request to concur in the appointment of an arbitrator, by an arbitrator to be appointed by the President or a Vice President of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Should arbitration fail to resolve the dispute then, The contract is subject to the laws of England and Wales. All disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
PLEASE NOTE: Applying does not guarantee your application will be successful. Stand spaces will be
allocated as we receive applications and we will try and accommodate your request wherever possible.
Signing below indicates you have read and fully understood and accept the above terms and conditions for the MK Tattoo Convention Event